When you change your patterns of thinking, you change the way you feel about yourself, about others, and about the world. And changing the way you feel enables you to deal more productively with your problems and burdens and to take actions necessary to improve your life.
An Introduction to NLP for Managers
Workshop duration: 1 day with optional days if required
Delegate numbers: 1-8
What will I learn?
- How to anchor resourceful states to be the best you can be
- How to create rapport, the basis of all effective communication
- The nature of logical levels and their importance
- How to use logical levels to understand and influence others
- How to expand your ability to see other points of view
- How to use a refined model of clarifying outcomes
What problems can this training help me solve?
- Increase your personal confidence
- Improve your all round performance
- Set clearer goals for yourself and others
- Enhance your ability to influence others
- Clarify your priorities