Trainers: Chris Robinson, Monica Lowenberg and FocalVocal Actors
Workshop duration: 1 day
Delegate numbers: up to 24
What will I learn?
- How to anchor resourceful states to be the best you can be.
- How to make yourself relax and feel confident.
- How to create rapport; the basis of all effective communication.
- How to boost your EQ, your emotional intelligence.
- How to handle various types of interviews.
- How to develop a compelling story.
- How to pay attention to your body language and verbal presentation.
- How to manage and respond to behavioural type questions.
- How to create answers to sample interview questions based on Situation, Action and Result.
- How to behave before, during and after an interview.
What problems can this training help me solve?
- Increase your personal confidence.
- Increase your awareness of your strengths and weaknesses, your likes and dislikes.
- Increase your awareness of your body language and verbal presentation at interviews.
- Improve your knowledge of the various kinds of interview you may be asked to attend.
- Improve your all round performance when being interviewed.
- Set clearer goals for yourself.
- Enhance your ability to influence others and emotional.