Your life is what your thoughts make it. Marcus Aurelius
The Power of Thought
Positive,Productive Thinking and Goal Setting
Workshop duration: 1 day with an optional 1 day follow-up
Delegate numbers: 1-8
What will I learn?
- How beliefs and thoughts are developed and become habits.
- How thought patterns affect you, and determine your self-image, expectations, ability to problem solve, goals and actions.
- How you can challenge negative thought patterns by replacing them with positive, productive alternatives to support you and your goals.
- How to identify your values so that your goals support them.
- The process of goal setting to help you choose positive, constructive actions to improve your effectiveness.
- How to create an effective, personal goal plan in order to experience success and fulfilment in all areas of your life.
- The benefits of effective goal setting.
What problems can this training help me solve?
- You will take responsibility for your thoughts and actions.
- You will stop blaming others for what isn't working in your life.
- You will challenge the fear of failure and learn to stretch yourself.
- You will have some 'tools' to help you deal with recurring, negative thoughts.
- You will feel empowered to improve your life.
- You will be proactive rather than reactive.