Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people William Butler Yeats
How to Talk to the Media
Course duration for Groups: 1 day
Coaching on a one-to-one basis: 2 hours
What will I learn?
- A brief overview of the British media and what to expect.
- How to break down your story into key points that get across.
- How to speak in the language of the people, use language that is terminology and jargon free yet builds authority and credibility.
- How to handle the interview, address questions, express your message clearly, illustrate your story and what not to wear.
- How to manage hostility, uncover hidden assumptions, identify appropriate levels of disclosure, and read between the lines.
- How to develop and use your voice correctly, develop awareness of your own body language and that of others.