Promises that you make to yourself are often like the Japanese plum tree- they bear no fruit. Francis Marion.
Enabling individuals to manage change
Course duration: 1 or 2 days with an optional 1-day follow-up
What will I learn?
What problems can this training help me solve?
- Why knowing how to manage change has become a key issue in the 21st century.
- How to explore personal comfort zones - feelings, beliefs, attitudes and behaviours towards change.
- How to identify personal barriers to change.
- The Change Curve - understand the psychological experience of change and how to create your own sense of stability.
- How to analyze the benefits that change can bring you - know what you can change and what you can't.
- Make change work for you - a step by step process that enables you to take control of change and make it work for you.
- How to apply the 'Making Change Work For You' model using common scenarios of work life change.
- How to create your own Change Diary - set a personal goal for change and map out the psychological and practical steps you need to take, to achieve your goal.
- Enable individuals to develop the confidence to respond positively to change.
- Enable individuals to develop an understanding of the psychological effects of change.
- Enable individuals to develop the tools to make change work for them and to take control of the change process.
- Create a more positive response to changes that take place in the workplace.
- Enable individuals to feel more emotionally resilient to change and to use this as an opportunity for personal development.